Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgotten/Never Sent Tweets

ok.i know its been a while but aijuswanarite like Musiq say so whatever. but as I'm sure most of you know I'm on twitter (follow me @KlarkKentdotkom harmless self plug lol), but I have certain rules about what I'll tweet and what I won't. Rule 1. no emo tweets, twitter is not the place for overly emotional-ness(i know i made it up just listen), its for witty commentary, going IN on various topics and getting the news on different things asap. but just like everyone else, I've had moments where I've wanted to send a few selective #emoparty tweets over the airwaves. Rule 2. read it before you send it, there are no do overs on twitter. Rule 3. have fun with it. this is more about rule 1 eventhough i have resisted on twitter, instead I'll share on here. l-ve this whole blog thing, damn.

-only thing missing is a misses.

-#fact "song cry" FINALLY doesn't take me into my own thoughts anymore, finally.

-mah girl luhh me, but f*ck it my heart beat s l o w.

-#fact no bullshit, at one point I would leave whereever.I was if I heard "No Air" over the system, like left shoe stores n the whole 9.smh.

-i still dont bang with Jordan Sparks over that song.smh.

-for the record, I'm single, off the record, I used to sleep with the enemy

-i will never be a prisoner of my money

-#imsinglebecause I still can't write or spell l-ve

-#imsinglebecause I haven't found a good enough reason to not be single -Kanye Shrug-

-sometimes, when nobody's around. i wish you were right here.

ok. so theres me being "deep" i guess, i'm sure I'll come up with some more soon. stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment