
'Cause p*ssy's only p*ssy,
and I get it when I need it
-drake
november.18th
Weird to say this but, sex is no longer a necessary daily occurance (it was, at one time, oh it was), nor do I need it to be right now where I'm at in this life, it complicates too much and adds wayyy too much unneeded stress. Now this isn't because I like sex less or anything like that, anyone who knows me knows I l-ve sex and all that comes with it. There's just way more important things going on with me. getting it isn't the issue, its the convos and feelings that come after that i cant mess with. I've played this game TOO many times before to the point its damn near a script for it that repeats itself. We meet. We establish the rules up front like this is what its gonna be. Late night sex n such and that's IT. Maybe I stay the night cuz I'm drunk when I come over but that's the extent of it, we don't talk on the phone, we text and see eachother in person. But eventually, usually sooner than later comes the "well why do you only call me after you get outta the club?" question or the "why don't you come over and see me after class/during the day?" question. That was NOT the deal. YOU ARE BREAKING RULES! Based on my interaction with women, the whole friends with benefits and/or f.b. scenario doesn't work, sorry, someone either starts liking the other or someones feelings get too involved and peoples communication, or lack there of causes a lot of problems. This is why I think its a lot easier to have sex with someone you actually like because when you go in, you actually want then to like you. Like in dealing with someone who you talk to exclusively or someone that you just talk to on the regular. Like someone that you wanna "dick down" honestly and leave them not being able to gather their thoughts when you get done and really not have a problem with them wanting to talk to you because you dig them too on a more than sex level. This is not a new problem, its happened countless times but I just do stuff when I want to because I can sometimes and I have my needs just like everyone else lol. honestly but it gets hard because its damn near like clockwork, you know its coming, sooner or later. I'd rather have sex not only with someone that I like but moreso who I don't have a problem liking me. That's a lot of responsibility and when sex is included its even worse honestly.
No comments:
Post a Comment