Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sexiness.part.one.



And nah she ain't step in blood,
those are Louby's.

-loso
the.fabolous.life


So I have a confession (this isn't any heavy Usher confessions stuff, but bear with me), I l-ve women's shoes, (PAUSE:: NOT ON ME, ON THEM YOU PERVS::)scratch that, I l-ve SEXY WOMEN'S SHOES. Now, when I see the combo of sexy women in sexy ass shoes too -drifting off into my thoughts- it's a wonderful thing. Since as far back as I can remember, I've ALWAYS been into fashion, looking fly, and rocking the hot s#%t of tomorrow, today, but a few summer's back I worked at ALDO and that's when my infatuation for shoes shoes took off. It was always funny because I was good at what I did so anytime an attractive female came in looking to get some shoes, I only showed them the best ones we had, not necessarily the priciest, but the sexiest. I l-ve creative shoes too, like something that was a little daring to buy, like those shoes where you say "Oh I dont have anything to wear with those, but they are B A D," yea those ones. Plus, I had to be pretty decent at what I did because more often than not, they left there with those shoes. I mean it's only right for the sexiest girl to have matching shoes too, right? Now I will always and FOREVER be a face man first (meaning that the first thing that I see with and about you is your face and everything else is secondary), but a sexy face on top of sexy shoes with red bottoms.... no comment. Recently all the pub in the shoe game has been about these Christian Louboutin's, affectionately known in major Hip Hop circles as Loubies (you know we gotta make everything our own -ehh-) with the signature red bottoms on the bottom of every shoe. There are just certain shoes that if whoever you talking to has them on, you want her to keep them on. Catch my drift??? Now I can't vouch for every pair of Loubies style wise but I can say they get it right more than they get it wrong and more than most others. These both are definately examples of keep them on heels. Fellas show ya girls, ladies show ya man, Thank Me Later.


Oh, the pair on the bottom, are Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard Print heels on everyone's fave Cassie. They can say what they want about the girl, she's d o p e. she takes chances and isn't afraid to fail fashion wise, I gotta bang with her for that. I really gotta look hard to see if I've ever seen her in some BASIC heels. ithinknot. two thumbs up Cassie, two thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment